Thank you for your interest in my work! I’m glad you’re here.
Please see the list below for a list of topics. For the full description, please submit an inquiry.
- – De-escalation Strategies 101: Diffusing a Crisis
- – Coping Strategies: An Easy Dozen
- – Teaching Body Safety (School Counselor Focus)
- – Develop a Trauma-Informed School
Book for Teens
Help your teen learn the life skills that will help them live a happy and successful life.
In Grown, you’ll explore such profound questions as: Can you learn to control your emotions? What makes a good friendship? What do you do if you feel unsafe? What do you do when you worry too much? What happens if you fail?
The author has spent her career teaching people how to get out of their own way and find their best selves. Told in language we all can understand, Grown will reshape how you think about success and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your life.
Are you ready to get out of your own way and live the life of your dreams?
Are you stuck? Feeling hopeless, frustrated, and ready to move on to that next step in your life, but you have no idea what that next step is or where to begin? This journal will walk you through more than one hundred different thought-provoking questions to help you sift through the noise to create an abundant and happy life.
Find your best self with questions designed to help you:
- Bring awareness to your self-defeating thoughts―Learn what thought patterns and habits have been holding you back.
- Shift your perspective―Learn reflective skills that give you a deeper insight into your own mind.
- Map out your desired life―Stop just going through the motions and deliberately design the life you’ve always dreamt of living.
With this 5-minute journal, you can finally learn how to get out of your own way and live the life of your dreams.
Friendship Group Curriculum
This friendship skills small group counseling program is designed for elementary-aged and middle school-aged students. Students are introduced to concepts of communication, healthy choices, and self-expression. These activities can be used for small group counseling, individual counseling, or school counseling classroom lessons. What’s included: Teacher nomination form Parental consent form (2 versions) Pre- and post-screening tool Group rules 5 group session lesson plans (objectives, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment) All accompanying handouts Counselor hall passes *Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your order.